Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Portraits















































































Valerie : 17 October 2010 : 5:30 PM : Rexburg : f/3.8 : 1/7 : ISO 100 : Focal Length 23.5 mm : Fugifilm Finepix s100FS
I adjusted the coloring to make the red truck look more vibrant. I loved the coloring of her face originally.

Meeshell : 29 October 2010 : 12:00 : Dubois, Id : f/4.0 : 1/800 : ISO 200 : Focal Length 42.4 mm : Sony. Meeshell was a great model. I added some color and brightened it because it had a dull darker color originally.

Prestons Environment : 17 October 2010 : 4:00 PM : Rexburg : f/4.5 : 1/600 : ISO 400 : 9.1 mm : Super macro function : Fugifilm Finepix s100FS. My husband Preston loves to golf so I knew I wanted to take photos of him on the course here in Rexburg. I tried a few different angles and ideas but this is the one I liked the most. I brightened and added color to this photo.

Killian Group : 20 September 2010 : 12:00 PM : Seattle, Washington : f/8.0 : 1/100 : ISO 80 : 6.2 : Cannon Powershot. Earlier this semester we took a trip to Washington to visit Preston's family. This is the only photo where all the boys look semi-normal. I chose this photo because I also wanted to change the color of Baydn's (center) shirt. I tried it and then was informed that black is almost impossible to change. So sad.

1 comment:

  1. You do very well with shooting portraits. Good angles and composition. The Meeshell image I would have cropped that eye on the left completely out. Having half of it there bugs me, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete