Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cutouts




























































































1. Fall or Winter : : November 10 : Rexburg, ID : 4:20 PM : f/4.9 : 1/160 : ISO 80. I was driving past Porter Park and noticed all the trees still had color but were partly covered in snow. I thought it was an interesting portrayal of the fall and winter seasons together. I followed the tutorial given so it was pretty simple.

2. In-n-Out Burger : November 6 : Centerville, UT : 7:15 PM : f/4.0 : 1/160 : ISO 80. I went to Utah over the weekend and went to In-n-Out Burger. I just thought it was a cut out of something that could actually be purchased by a burger lover or something. Cutting out the whole picture entirely turns out better than a partial cut, at least mine did, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment