Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Night & Light










































































Moving Light Capture : November 10 : Rexburg, ID : f/2.8 : 8.0 : ISO 80 : tripod : I wasn't sure if my other moving light capture actually fell under the requirements for the assignment so I decided to upload another just in case. I edited this photo in Camera Raw, changed the saturation, blacks, and added an adjustment brush to the front of the photo to brighten the ground.

Light Painting : November 10 : Rexburg ID : f/2.8 : 15.0 : ISO 80 : I tried SO hard to find something I liked for this part of the assignment. I used my phone and tried painting a few different things but nothing worked out. I tried using a lighter and painting things with fire but that didn't work. I finally decided to paint snow flakes, even though I dislike the snow very much. I ended up getting this image. I liked it because I thought the image in the bottom right looked like an insect, fairy, or something else. I also liked the colors that came through. I enhanced the blue and green in Camera Raw but not too much. I also added clarity.

Moving Light Capture/Camera Motion Painting : November 10 : Rexburg ID : f/2.8 : 10.0 : ISO 80 : I wanted to try something different for this assignment so I tried panning my photo. I stood in the middle of the round about, focused on a specific car, and followed it during my shutter. I was able to capture the fore/background also. There were other car lights, street lights, and apartment lights to add to the photo. I edited the photo in raw, changed the exposure, blacks, brights, contrast, and clarity. I also added a adjustment brush to bring more attention to the car.

Camera Motion Painting : November 10 : Rexburg, ID : f/2.8 : 10.0 : ISO 80 : I took this photo by focusing on the apple for 2-3 seconds each. When I uploaded the photo it had blurs between each apple. I edited it in Photoshop, changed the levels, contrast, and brightness. After those edits the apples look separated. It also changed the colors so only one is pure white, which attracts the eye first.

No comments:

Post a Comment