Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Poster



















Fall : 24x36 : Rexburg, ID : October 11th : Fujifilm FinePix s100FS : f/2.9 : 1/240

I edited my photo in camera raw. I added saturation, clarity, and contrast. I used an adjustment tool to the bottom leaves and added brightness. There was also a speck on the right barn so I blurred that out as well.

I chose this photo for my poster because it was one of my favorites from the semester. I also decided to use this photo because it is something I would want to put in my apartment. I enjoyed this process, I tried a few different varieties of this photo, this is the one I liked the best. I took this photo when I was driving around Rexburg finding interesting things to capture. I wanted a more interesting angle so I laid on the ground with my camera to get more leaves in the frame. I love fall colors so when I was editing I really wanted to bring the red, orange, and yellow out. That was my main objective, to make it look like a nice fall scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment