Monday, September 27, 2010

Flexible Edit
















































After / Before


Water Fountain : Rexburg Nature Park 09.26.10 4:45. f/3. 1/200. Canon Powershot SD 790.


There weren't any huge changes made to this photo. I enhanced with saturation and added a hard light layer. I liked how the water moved through the air, it was so fluid. I wish I knew how to use the sparkle tool. I think that would have given the water a really cool effect. I will be sure to change it later once we learn it in class!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes subtle changes can make a HUGE difference! This is one of those cases. I like what you did. It gives the image more power and intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool picture. And I agree, the edits you did added a lot to the picture.

    ReplyDelete