Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 1 - Past Photos





















































































































1. I took this photo of my friend Katie while swimming at Twin Bridges last summer using my point and shoot. I thought it was a really cool picture but it started to look even better after I started enhancing different parts of the photo. I changed the saturation and exposure using a Windows program.

2. When I was in England I found this old wall that had water dripping down the side. I thought it was so pretty and unique. I didn't change anything in this photo.

3. This photo was taken while I was in Wales. We were visiting a castle and I found this family crest as I was looking around. I thought the colors were great together and I loved the look of the iron bars. There were no changes made to this photo.

4. This photo was taken while I was on the British Literary Tour two summers ago. We were visiting the Lake District and I loved this small stream I found. I enhanced this photo using a Windows program, I changed the saturation to make the colors more vivid.

5. Also while I was in Europe we visited Paris. The Eiffel tower is so beautiful to me. This was taken at night, obviously. It was hard to take a good picture before knowing any settings on my camera. I was lucky to get a decent one. There were also no changes made to this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to be in class with you. Seriously if you need to use the programs come on upstairs and knock on our door!

    ReplyDelete