Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 2 - Blends & Type

I have had some trouble with uploading this photos. They uploaded in an odd order and I can't figure out how to delete the repeat of my blend with text. I will figure it out soon!

This first photo is my blend. I took a photo of an old wall in Rexburg and blended it with another photo of a stone walkway.

The blend with text photo is a blend with that same stone walkway and a photo I took of my leather purse. I wanted to show a comparison between hard and soft. I chose to use "Come together" for my text to portray that opposites can come together and work beautifully.



























































1 comment:

  1. Meghan we could have helped with posting them. You could have done it from our computer as well. Please dont be shy about coming over.

    ReplyDelete